Sunday, January 31, 2016

Behind the scenes

(A while back I played beautician and re-styled several dolls for a prior doll club member to give as convention gifts. And of course,  I had to take a few photos before I delivered the dolls.)



Listen up ladies!   This is Maurice.  He will be doing your make up.  And then you will all get dressed.





And look almost as fabulous as me!       





  Now this is a lovely way to travel...



Beefcake is lovely...but nothing beats being in the arms of my sweetheart!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! One thing I get frustrated doing is doll hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grandmommy! Hair is not too bad but I do not life sewing clothes for these ladies. My favorite is creating sets and taking photos!

      Delete
  2. I love your pics!! The hairstyle is really cute!

    Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia Girl! I'm on a roll - I have just beat my number of posts for last year! Hehe!

      Delete